When sending a new project request to your main point of contact at Timelapse, please copy the sections below in an email or document. If you use another brief format, no problem, simply make sure that the following questions are addressed. This will help us better define projects, answer your needs, and keep everything on track! In particular, as we’re organizing the work between multiple people and workstreams, it’s always helpful to have a timeline when receiving a new request.
- General: Describe the project context, the general content / messaging, the purpose, audience, and the tone.
- Deliverables: Describe the deliverables in terms of format, exact size, tech/printing specs, number, length, etc.
- Timeline: When the final deliverable is due, when is the V1 due.
- Creative: If you have preliminary creative ideas, references, or inspirations for us.
- Resources: What we need to start the work faster and avoid back-and-forths.
- Please provide us with clearly labeled existing images, videos, files, etc. for use in the project.
- For pieces including pre-existing copy, please make sure to send only the relevant copy, to clearly label and hierarchize it.
- Please provide outlined or vector logos, make sure to send font files if you have them, as well as any color palette or branding guideline you may have.
- Budget: Is there a desired budget or time commitment?
Rush happens! We like to plan your roadmap ahead, mapping out weekly and monthly meetings to best organize our mutual time. If you have to ask for an unplanned or urgent delivery within the next 24h, we reserve the right to apply a 50% rush fee on our time tracking system, Harvest.
- Change of plans happen too! Unfortunately, it makes things challenging for us to provide our best service to every client. If possible, please avoid late meeting rescheduling, and note our policy is to keep track of the original meeting time on Harvest if we’re rescheduled two hours prior to a scheduled meeting.
- As a team, we commit to the policy outlined in this environmental policy statement. Please read more here.
The Timelapse Team